(click to fiew full size map)
- Following 12 drill holes, 3 new diamond bearing kimberlites were discovered in 2008 at the Buffalo Head Hills property.
- Grizzly has more than 600,000 acres surrounding Diamondex & Shore Gold in the Buffalo Head Hills.
- Two kimberlite pipes look very promising and need bulk sampling which is being planned for future dates due to Grizzly's current potash focus.
- Land rights are valid for 2 to 5 years based on existing development work done on properties by Grizzly.
* The Company currently does not have a defined compliant 43-101 resource on its Alberta Potash Property. There is no guarantee that with further work one will be defined.